Fluorescent Yellow Fabric
can be used to make the target at a distance or in the dark to get a strong reflection of light, so as to play a good warning and safety prevention role. fluorescent yellow fabric to chemical fiber-based, using disperse fluorescent dyes on the fiber, washing color fastness, bright color.
Cotton and linen, silk, wool fabrics to do Fluorescent Yellow Fabric, basically are used fluorescent paint through the adhesive bonding paint on the fiber to achieve the purpose of dyeing. The color of the fabric varies depending on the surface mechanism, coating concentration, dyeing rate and PH value, and even no fluorescent emission effect, resulting in no effect of fluorescent color.
Because of the high price of Fluorescent Yellow Fabric and the high cost of dyed fabric, it is rarely used in the processing of ordinary clothing and is usually used for special protective fabrics. After Fluorescent Yellow Fabric is mixed with other non-fluorescent dyes, if the reflection wavelength of conventional non-fluorescent dyes is not the same as the reflection wavelength of active Fluorescent Yellow, the reflection wavelength of active Fluorescent Yellow The wavelength of the reactive fluorescent yellow will be shielded by the reflective wavelength of other non-fluorescent dyes, which will reduce the fluorescence effect.
Process flow of Fluorescent Yellow Fabric.
Into the cloth → passing water (40 ℃ × 4 turns) → add dye (40 ℃ × 10min, dye at both ends) → add powder (40 ℃ × 25min) → add soda ash (55 ~ 60 ℃ × 45min) → wash cold water → soap (80 ℃ × 5min, Fountainhead soap detergent 5g / L) → wash cold water → on the shaft.
1. The whiteness of the semi-bleached cloth is directly related to the fluorescence of the finished cloth, requiring whiteness value ≥ 80%
2. Active fluorescent yellow FL should be used 35 ~ 40 ℃ hydration material, otherwise, the dye is easy to appear cohesion
3. The adjustment of finished color light can choose active emerald blue KN-G or young yellow 4GL
4. The alkali resistance of reactive fluorescent yellow is poor, no caustic soda is added to the solid color solution, more soda can be used
5. The sun fastness of ordinary reactive dye yellow is particularly good, but the sun fastness of reactive fluorescent yellow is grade 3
Fluorescent Yellow Fabric dyeing: (1) disperse dyestuff prescription: acetate
(1) Disperse dye prescription: acetic acid 1g/L, disperse fluorescent red G20g/L, leveling agent SBM10 g/L, anti-swim shift agent PD20g/L, baking 195℃*2.5 minutes.
(2) Reduction cleaning: caustic soda 10 g/L, insurance powder 15 g/L, 90℃*15min.
(3) hydrogen peroxide bleaching: caustic soda, alkali, hydrogen peroxide, stabilizer, 90℃*10min.
(4) water washing
(5) reactive dyes prescription: reactive fluorescent yellow.20 g/L, normal rolling, baking, rolling and steaming process.
(6) Waterproof prescription: HAC1 g/L, ECO100g/L, WEB20g/L, baking 190℃*20sec.
Fluorescent Yellow Fabric use problems and misunderstandings.
1. Fluorescent fabric has poor color fastness to light.
2. Fluorescent coating rubbing color fastness is poor, washing color loss is great.
3. Fluorescent color of cotton, linen, wool and silk fabrics have problems such as difficult to make accurate color, dull color and low fluorescent reflectivity.
4. The minimum package of dyestuff prevailing in the industry is generally 25 kg, and many factories do not prepare fluorescent dyestuff, so in case of multi-color ratios, the quantity is too small to produce.
5. Many natural material fabric factories lack experience in making fluorescent fabrics, which leads to many color fastness problems and color light problems.
6. Some factories add fluorescent whitening agent on top of common dyes to pretend to be fluorescent dyeing.
Fluorescent Yellow Fabric
1. The color of polyester-cotton fluorescent fabric is limited by the types of fluorescent dyes for cotton and disperse fluorescent dyes for polyester, with a single color spectrum and difficulty in color matching. At present, the only reactive fluorescent dyes for cotton are yellow, and the disperse fluorescent dyes for polyester are: red G, peach red BG, yellow 8GFF, orange 2GFL.
2. Whether reactive fluorescent dyes or disperse fluorescent dyes, their prices are very high, resulting in high processing costs, now mostly used for special workwear.
3. For cotton-polyester blended fabrics, if the polyester content is relatively low, using hot melt method to dye polyester will largely waste disperse fluorescent dyes, and will pollute the cotton fiber, which in turn will reduce the dyeing rate and vividness of fluorescent dyes for cotton. Therefore, you can consider using pre-dyed fluorescent polyester and adding it in during the weaving process. This reduces the cost of dyeing polyester and avoids the pollution of cotton fibers when cleaning disperse dyes.
4. Using traditional reducing solution to clean disperse fluorescent dyes, there is often unclean cleaning, serious pollution of cotton fibers, reduce the brightness, dyeing rate and saturation of cotton fibers. In production practice found that the use of reducing solution as a cleaning agent disperse fluorescent dyes removal degree steam temperature, water washing tank temperature and time is proportional to the relationship, that is, the higher the cleaning temperature, the longer the time, the lower the residue of disperse fluorescent dyes, the better the whiteness of cotton fibers.
5. Adding BP: 5~10g/L to the reducing solution can obviously improve the removal of disperse fluorescent dyes and does not affect the disperse fluorescent dyes of dyed polyester fibers.
6. From the production situation, reactive fluorescent dyeing requires high whiteness of the cotton component, and once the cotton component is contaminated by disperse dyes, the fluorescence degree is also reduced.
7. When doing functional finishing, try to use low temperature and long time baking process to prevent thermal migration of disperse dyes and fastness loss.